What is the aim of the Bridal Retailers Network?
The aim of the Bridal Retailers Network is that its bridal retail members will bring excellence to the industry in the form of a high standard of service to their customers at all times.
The Bridal Retailers Network is an extension of the Bridal Consultancy Service.
The Bridal Consultancy Service was started in 1998 and has grown over the years helping new businesses to set up in a professional and business like manner.
And has also has helped “established” bridal retail outlets to evaluate their already successful businesses or to enhance businesses that need help in going forward.
In the past retailers could only join the Bridal Consultancy Service as a member if they had attended a consultancy session and ordered the bespoke stationary specifically designed for the bridal retail industry.
We have now found it necessary to form the Bridal Retailers Network enabling bridal retailers, regardles of time trading, to join the network and benefit from the services offered.
Please see our Services Offered page for the benefits of joining the Bridal Retailers Network.
About Jane Watson
Jane Watson is the consultant for the Bridal Consultancy Service and Bridal Retailers Network and has over 25 years experience within the bridal industry.
These years of experience have given Jane a vast amount of knowledge to pass on to her consultancy clients; including:
- Manufactured and designed her own collections of Bridal and Bridesmaid Dresses in the UK
- Travelled to the Far East producing Bridal collections with her own dedicated designers,
- Supplying collections to the Retail Bridal Industry in the UK.
- Exhibited at the BBEH (British Bridal Exhibition Harrogate) for many years.
- Purchasing, letting and leasing commercial property, retail and manufacturing industrial units.
- Finalist at the British Bridal awards
- Finalist, Local Business Woman of the year
- Debt advisor for Junction 5 Money advice
- Committee Chair for the Bridal Industry Suppliers Association (BIS) for four years (now BBSA)